Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WSA ll xl headphones

Tbone1

Tracking says they’re at the post office!
Kinda of looking forward to trying them out!
Our poor little post office is under staffed so probably won’t see them today.
Will give a report on what I think when I get to give them a spin

I like the way they perform, but I have one issue. They are loose on my head to where they will fall forward off my ears when I bend over to dig. And I don’t have a small head. My hat size is 8. Contacted service people about it.

I like the way they perform, but I have one issue. They are loose on my head to where they will fall forward off my ears when I bend over to dig. And I don’t have a small head. My hat size is 8. Contacted service people about it.
Hmm.
I’m a 7-5/8 myself so I’ll have check that out. Im here in the pacific nw so I got them mostly for their “waterproof “ features.

Well Cap mine stayed firmly planted in place. They never slipped. Sound is super clean and they are very comfortable. Was just out for an hour but had to drop to my knees several times

I am in communication with the service people. Can't understand the issue. Way too expensive to have to deal with this.

Well I’m really happy with these headphones after a couple weeks of use and they fit me well and securely But I’m a 7-5/8 hat size and I think they may give folks with smaller heads trouble.
Because of the way they are constructed to fold up only one side slides up and down for adjustment
Don’t know why Cap with a size 8 had issues or if he’s heard back from XP.

Well I’m really happy with these headphones after a couple weeks of use and they fit me well and securely But I’m a 7-5/8 hat size and I think they may give folks with smaller heads trouble.
Because of the way they are constructed to fold up only one side slides up and down for adjustment
Don’t know why Cap with a size 8 had issues or if he’s heard back from XP.
Well I have to call BS on myself!
My statement above saying that only one side of the headphones slides was incorrect. Both sides adjust. My mistake and I apologize for that inaccurate statement.
I just took mine off charge and discovered it adjusts just like the other side.
Brain fart is my only excuse!