Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WWI ID Bracelet Returned

Mick56

Last summer, I was detecting around a town hall, and I pulled up an older ID bracelet. It had the name, August H_____, USA, and a 7 or 8 digit number. I really didn

What a great story! Your local paper and TV stations should be informed about your great find and how you returned it. This will help make all of us look pretty good as well. Nice!

A very good deed that you did.
I hope they gave you adequate thanks for what you did for them.
This gesture also helps the rest of us in showing that we help in finding and returning lost articles for the public..

That is such a Cool thing to do.As my father would say ."you Did Good"

Great post.. :clapping: I have never had the chance to return something like that but look forward to doing so.

Very cool Story Mick. Thank you very much!!!​

Hats off to you Mick, it's a great feeling to return something as important as that ID bracelet. I finnaly found the owner of a diamond engagement ring after 19 years of finding it. Great feeling. HH Ken