Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X 50 Audio ID

fred

Hi,
Can anyone tell me about the audio ID? Does it work in all metal, can you turn it off? Does the audio ID agree with the display numbers? Last question, do you get multiple tones in trashy areas? ON a side note , what happened to the Tek 11 anybody know? It's a long time filling orders for Cabella's.
THanks Fred

fred Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me about the audio ID? Does it
> work in all metal, can you turn it off?

Yes it does work in all metal, I don't follow the "can you turn it off" part but if you mean turn off the volume the answer is you can turn it down enough to not hear it.

Does the
> audio ID agree with the display numbers?

Yes but don't confuse it with the Explorer or Sovereign kind of audio because the X-Terra doesn't have that flutey musical sound ... the tones are easy to learn and keep track of in your mind, at least for me.

Last
> question, do you get multiple tones in trashy
> areas?

Yes and you can notch out whatever trash or treasure targets you please in 2 complete seperate pattern modes besides the all metal mode. I'd rate the seperation quality of the X-Terra as EXCELLENT even in trash ... especially for a coil this size.

ON a side note , what happened to the Tek
> 11 anybody know? It's a long time filling orders
> for Cabella's.
> THanks Fred

Can't help with that one ...
Mike