Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

x-70 prospecting/all metal

fredm

Hi folks;

I think I am missing something, so maybe you can help...When in the prospecting mode and I want to switch to all-metal so the target ID numbers show what is the sequence of operations...?
When I do per the instructions I get the all metal mode but no target ID....I hope this makes sense...

Fred

Current detector mode = Green
Button pushed = Red

Bi-directional Action
C&T AM <<Mode Sw>> Prospecting Non-IM(Iron Mask)
C&T Disc <<Mode Sw>> Prospecting IM

Uni-directional
Prospecting Mode Non-IM >> Mode Sw>> C&T AM >> AM Sw >> C&T Disc

HH
BarnacleBill

Thanks BarnacleBill...if I can decipher your shorthand I will give this a go...this is my first digital-machine and I have lots to learn and remember...hope the connections in my little brain get built and wired soon.
Fred

Fred,

Switching into the discrimination all metal mode is useful in helping to identify targets but, keep in mind that the prospecting mode is more sensitive than the discrimination mode and that this process will only work on reasonably strong targets that are detected in the prospecting mode. If it is gold nuggets that you are searching for, most of them will have a lot weaker signal and switching into the discrimination all metal mode will not help since it will not be able to detect it in that mode. Don't pass up digging the weaker signals that are not detected in the discrimination all metal mode. It just might be a nice nugget.

It will help you identify a lot of the junk targets that are found in the gold fields.

God Bless and HH

Smitty II