Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-70 Sen Settings Vs All Metal Sen/ High Tech ??

bigchuckinva

I Have had my X-70 over the years and found lots Deep Relic Hunting in Tow Tones [ Low Tone Iron/ High Tone } with 10.5 DD 7.5 freq. I always wonder if the Sen Settings also affect the all Metal Sen or both are the same or both work at same Gain ??

Yes, they both work with the same setting. The difference between AM and any DISC setting is the total lack of filtering in AM.

I really like the picking one mode then opening it all the way up ... really makes the machine think harder on what it is

Thank Info . The X-70 04 new 705 are great machines. How could few thing make even better. on X-70S I'm sure most here never used an Brand called Nautilus or used DMC2B . The X-70 and and DMC2B are closed in many ways The best feature Love about X-70 two tones low iron/ high tones all other. The DMC2b is also two tones but both All Metal/ Disc mode can both be adjusted own sen setting and all metal also has base threshold. The DMC2b is the best tone only I.D. and tin l brass, lead other targets with both signal heard at same time. Maybe in folks at Min lab in planning future models X line my think about sen settings one for Disc/ and other all metal and include threshold in all metal, it would be one killer machine!!! Chuck