Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"X"ing your target - TAKE 2

BH-LandStar

Took some more video of how I "X" my target...with and without the NO Motion ALL-METALS mode...Just hit your browser back button after each video...

And using a hand held pin-pointer:

Did a little hunting after I shot the video around one of the ball fields in the Park, and came up with these:

1965 Dime, 1984P Dime, 1995P Dime, 1955 Wheat, 1973D Cent, and 1985D Chewed Zinc (Surprised I could still read this one):

06-07-08LewisPark.jpg

I am not sure if I posted these from June 5th, but here they are again:

06-05-2008LewisPark.jpg

This must be the most hard drive hogging post I have ever made...hope it works...

HH,

BH-LandStar

Boy BH LANDSTAR thanks a load for the video. I think a pin pointer is going to be a must after seeing that. Sure a lot better than swinging detector while sitting to see if target is still in the hole. Did get your message on posting pictures too and if I cant figure it out I'll be posting for your help. Got a nephew who is sharp with that type of thing. If that don't working I'll be calling on you. Thanks again.

No problem...I did not know about the forums when I started detecting, and I can remember how flustered I would get when I could not figure something out...I had one heck of a time communicating with my Gals when I first started...all those changing tones...what did they mean??? I learned the hard way, and I just want to try to make it easier (or is that cheesier)...for the next guy/gal....

HH,

BH-LandStar

Those videos will help more than you know. I have to agree with Pack Rat, I ordered a pin pointer a couple of weeks ago and now I can't wait for it to arrive. After hearing how your MD was sounding I'm thinking I might have really been locating something but the pinpointing thing is still getting the better of me, but, help is on the way.

HH
Tony66

BH-Lanstar,

Great job and nice videos... Thank you for taking the time to help out... You helped me a ton when I starrted a few months back :)

FooserPaul
BH LandStar
Minelabs X-Terra 70