Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X TARRA 705 NEWBEEEEEE TO MINELAB

Fresh water it works good,salt water beaches in the wet salt sand not so great but will work if in beach mode and sensitivity turned down. Pay attention to what coil you're using, few xterra coils are waterproof.

Welcome to the forum. Like dirt angler said fresh water it is great . Salt water it is good in dry sand but when you get to the wet sand and the water line it goes crazy. You have to turn the sensitivity way down . I just hunted the dry sand after having to lower sensitivty so low.

Won't the 18.75khz resolve the problem with beach hunting in the salt water? I could have sworn I read that someplace...LOL

A DD coil will help but not many are waterproof for the Xterra. About the only thing that works well on wet salt environments though are PI's and multi frequency machines.