Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-Terra 30 and X-Terra 50.....My 2-cents on each of them

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
Took the X-Terra 50 to an old fairgrounds on Friday. Only found one coin, but it is a rare one for this neck of the woods. An 1865 2-cent piece. That is my 2-cents on the X-50. [attachment 11366 18652-centpiecewithX-50.jpg]

Today, my brother and I went to an old country school yard. I found an old religious token (which I thought was going to be a large cent), an old Bowles Livestock pendant shaped like a cow, and two Indian Cents. An 1866 and a 1900. [attachment 11367 X-Terra30finds.jpg] Those are my 2-cents on the X-30.
[attachment 11368 1866IHwithX-30.jpg]
HH Randy

Too bad the large cent turned out to be a token. But we know the large cents are there, just need to walk across them. Maybe next time. Had a great time hunting even though you just about skunked me.
Bill

n/t

n/t

You took some nice pictures too. I like that medallion. I think I'm about ready to pull the batteries for the season as its dark when I get home from work. I can only hope the weekend is nice and get out one more time. Again, nice finds!!

n/t

Real nice finds Randy. Looks like the Xterra is doing well for you.

HH
Neil