Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-Terra 50 tested on an English construction site

Ironhearted Gog

Last week I finally received a production model of the X-terra 50, and yesterday I managed to get out with a friend and test it against the Garrett GTI 2500 and the Explorer II.

<b>The venue</b>
The test site was on a site of a new road which was about to be constructed. The site was about a quarter of an acre and had been stripped to the yellow clay. The yellow clay was about 18

and surprising to some folks I'm sure of that. Not many naysayers want to believe the X-Terra 50 is that good no matter where you did your test. At first I had a hard time believing the results I was getting and "still am by the way" :) This is a good detector, the best I've ran in this price range for sure.
Just got the 30 in a few minutes ago for testing, it's raining HARD outside so it'll have to wait another day as I'm proud to see this rain ... it's been months since we had any rain.
Thanks for the report, well done.
H.H.
Mike