Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-Terra 50

Kiwi

Hi everyone, I have just got myself an X-Terra 50 and wonder if anyone can give me some tips & tricks to use it to its full capacity.
Also does anyone have either a coin ID reference for Australian or NZ coins so I can get some idea before I dig
Cheers from down under in New Zealand

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?55,496344,496344#msg-496344

I don't recall seeing any NZ posters, I might be wrong. But you might be able to add to the knowledge base by scanning in the NZ coinage and posting the results.

Good luck on your first journeys with the X50.

HH
BarnacleBill

Thanks for the advise, I might have to start from scratch and record my findings, I have seen a listing for Australian coins (ours are very similar) but do you think I can find it again, no such luck, I should have printed it out when I found it.
Cheers from downunder
Noel

G,day Noel.
Here's a few of our Aussie coins. Couldnt do more as I didnt have a 2$
one and they are only air tested as I cant get out bush at the moment to do more. I busted a toe clean in half the other night. Foot faced north the toe faced east, damn. First thought, "ahhh I cant detect for a month".
Hope it helps anyway. Coil used was dd 18.75 Elliptical. Disc pattern 1.
5c - 10
10c - 14
20c - 20
50c - 24
1$ - 32

Hi B.T,
Thanks for the reply and coin readings, it gives me something to start with and compare readings.
Hope your toe is getting better, surprising how you find out what big part they play when you injure one or more

Cangrats on the XT50. AT LEAST YOU GOT ONE THAT WORKS. I bought a new one myself, opened the box, put it together, lo and behold, it doesn't work. Called MINELAB, they said "no problem, send it back" they forgot to mention it cost me $25.00 to do that. I sent it back over a week ago and now I can't even get them to acknowledge that they received it. Sure wish I had kept my ACE 250, at least it worked when I turned it on.