Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-terra 70!!

I ordered a X-terra 70 with the 6DD HF coil. It should be in on Monday. It is my first Minelab detector and I can't wait to get out. We have had some rain the last couple of days so the ground should still be wet. I'll post some pictures to show you how I did.

HH Ken L. WPA

Good luck with the new 'tector! Look forward to the pix!

HH
BarnacleBill

Congrats on getting the 70 , I love it and i have really been considering getting the 6" DD hf coil for old homesites and trashy areas also. good luck

Gratz on the new xt70! I love mine and I'm sure you will feel the same as you start finding treasures!!:thumbup:

Hi Ken,

I noticed you mentioned rain.

If WPA is Western PA, you are in a target rich enviroment.

Your gonna love it.

Good Luck,

Ron

Good luck....

You picked the correct coil, the 6DD is just unbelievable.

You will smile when you see how deep it goes and people ( who doesnt own one ) will laugh when you tell them.:crazy:

Welcome to the X-Terra-70 "Finding Club"....A lot of other detectors hunts..this one finds...what this form is all about.:clapping: Looking forward to your post. TomB:detecting:

You are just going like this machine a lot. So many easily learned, beneficial programs. I've had mine about 3 full weeks. I say print out as much info as you can find on this detector. I did and it made it so much easier. HH.

I live about 10 miles southeast of Pgh. It rained most of the day Saturday and Ike is supposed to blow thru on Monday morning. I am on vacation this week so I hope to get in alot of detecting between my honeydo list.

Thanks Ken L. WPA