Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-Terra 705 6" DD HF coil TID & Depth on dime and 925

T.A.L.LasVegas

I decided to run a test on my six inch DD HF coil and the X Terra 705 using dimes and one silver 925 ring (dime sized), I was surprised to see what the results. This testing bed was set up ten minutes before the video was made and the ground is bone dry and harder than cement here in the Las Vegas valley we have had 1/2 inch rain for the year. I am almost positive I am finding deeper targets at the school I hunt and next to the sprinklers but not the dry areas. The 925 ring I found at the school yesterday and I would guess it was about 4" deep.
You can see the video here [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dAeA92tJfY0[/video]

HH
Todd

This was my first attempt at making a video, any hints or how to best shoot video while holding your detector and camera at the same time would be appreciated.

HH
Todd

was that disq or all metal

That was disc pattern 4.

HH
Todd