Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-Terra 705 - HF coil question

Barry NY

I'm in the market for a 10x5 DD HF coil.
I keep seeing both 18.75 and 18.50 frequency available...

Is there a difference and will either work with any 705 model?

Thanks...

?????.......Barry! Where have you seen that. There is only one Minelab 5x10"DD HF and that one is at 18.75khz. If you thinking of the Ukraine coil I guess they have one at 18.50kHz..take care though,they might not work on the newer Xterras.also you cant talk about them here.
The minelab 5x10"DD HF is an excellent coil,have had my best finds with it.Go for that one is my advice.

Oh and soon I will be on the Bliss forum.Getting my Blisstool V3 monday...:bouncy:

Mike

Mike is right Barry, the only authorized HF coils for the Xterra are 18.75kHz. And the only authorized manufacturers of Xterra coils are Minelab (of course), and Coiltek. Any others are reverse engineered, using pirated technology, are NOT authorized or licensed by Minelab, and cannot be guarenteed to work properly.