Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-terra Pro Bass Pro Shops?

How's it going with that machine?
Love it so far. Been a chore with all the snow but the 700 handled it well. Nice step up from the 600. Lighter able to take all equinox coils and the Coilteks also. Once I get the X-terra Pro, I will
alternate them every other time out to get a read on both detectors strengths. Really a great price for a lot of technology on the x-terra Pro. Good luck with yours.

Love it so far. Been a chore with all the snow but the 700 handled it well. Nice step up from the 600. Lighter able to take all equinox coils and the Coilteks also. Once I get the X-terra Pro, I will
alternate them every other time out to get a read on both detectors strengths. Really a great price for a lot of technology on the x-terra Pro. Good luck with yours.
I'm still running the 600 can't make up my mind on what to buy, but I need something I can use in water

I'm still running the 600 can't make up my mind on what to buy, but I need something I can use in water
Haven't used the 700 in the water yet. I haven't heard any problems with the 700. Have you had any water problems with your 600? I did replace my Nox 600 2x's for leaks. the 2nd replacement never leaked and was always a great all around detector. Got the 700 because the 600 was finally out of warranty. I'd keep going with the 600 until more info is available on the 700 and X-terra Pro. Good luck any way you go.

Bass Pro Shops has the X-terra Pro showing online. I ordered one. Hopefully, it will arrive soon. Could it be? I will let you know.
Just picked one up today at the Cincinnati Bass Pro Shops. They have 2 left.

Attachments

• 17591D55-14D4-40CC-9A75-22AABA11F378.jpeg
    17591D55-14D4-40CC-9A75-22AABA11F378.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
I agree but I would rather be using it at this time of the year. I will get my coils through a dealer later though. I feel sorry for the guy with the highest bid on Ebay for that one. It was nearing $400 the last I checked.
There's a guy on ebay today that has one for sale for 480.00 with separate shipping! The ridiculous thing is there's about 12+ people watching it😂

The dealer I ordered from said about a month out before they get their shipment in. You would think Minelab would want to keep their dealers in the loop. Glad I have the 700 (and 600), if I choose to detect in the mean while. Sorry for all the newbies and upgraders of other detectors that have to wait for their x-terra purchases. Good things are worth waiting for, I suppose.

The dealer I ordered from said about a month out before they get their shipment in. You would think Minelab would want to keep their dealers in the loop. Glad I have the 700 (and 600), if I choose to detect in the mean while. Sorry for all the newbies and upgraders of other detectors that have to wait for their x-terra purchases. Good things are worth waiting for, I suppose.
I preordered mine & it only took two weeks to get it. The shop didn’t charge my card until it was ready to ship and you can cancel any time. It’s probably against the rules to post their name but if you send me a message via “conversation” I’ll tell you who.

I preordered mine & it only took two weeks to get it. The shop didn’t charge my card until it was ready to ship and you can cancel any time. It’s probably against the rules to post their name but if you send me a message via “conversation” I’ll tell you who.
Thanks. I already paid for mine, but I appreciate the offer. I go out almost every day with the Equinox 700 so when the X-terra Pro arrives I'll have a comparison on depth and strenghths and weaknesses of both. So far hard to find anything wrong with the 700. Looking forward to more targets as the weather warms up. Thanks again.