Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-Terra Pro coils

Tommy Boy

I just picked up a new x-terra pro, I like having a small coil with me when I am hunting. I started looking for a small coil and looks like all of the accessory coils are on backorder.

I have read on the net that Nox coils will work on the XT Pro, but some are posting on the detecting forums, that they tried the Nox coils and they would not work, anyone have any info on coils for the XT Pro

I just picked up a new x-terra pro, I like having a small coil with me when I am hunting. I started looking for a small coil and looks like all of the accessory coils are on backorder.

I have read on the net that Nox coils will work on the XT Pro, but some are posting on the detecting forums, that they tried the Nox coils and they would not work, anyone have any info on coils for the XT Pro
From Minelab's website:

"CHOICE OF COILS​

X-TERRA PRO by Minelab offers an array of waterproof coils and is compatible with V12X™ 12"x9" Elliptical Double-D (included), V8X™ 8"x5" Elliptical Double-D, and V10X™ 10"x7" Elliptical Double-D coils (accessory) so you’ll be prepared for any terrain. X-TERRA PRO is also compatible with all EQUINOX® series coils."

Anyone with an Equinox coil that doesn't work on the Pro probably has a defective coil. The EQX06 (6" double D) that came with my Equinox 900 works just fine on my X Terra Pro.

Last edited:
I have scoured the net, all accessory coils for the XT-PRO are on backorder.

I am sure they will be showing up soon.

From Minelab's website:

"CHOICE OF COILS​

X-TERRA PRO by Minelab offers an array of waterproof coils and is compatible with V12X™ 12"x9" Elliptical Double-D (included), V8X™ 8"x5" Elliptical Double-D, and V10X™ 10"x7" Elliptical Double-D coils (accessory) so you’ll be prepared for any terrain. X-TERRA PRO is also compatible with all EQUINOX® series coils."

Anyone with an Equinox coil that doesn't work on the Pro probably has a defective coil. The EQX06 (6" double D) that came with my Equinox 900 works just fine on my X Terra Pro.
So, how did the 6" do on depth and separation

So, how did the 6" do on depth and separation
Separation was good but I wan’t looking for deep targets. Most of the junk in my yard is is shallow.

Separation was good but I wan’t looking for deep targets. Most of the junk in my yard is is shallow.
I know that air test is not much but does tell you something. could you check air test depth on a dime and quarter with the nox 6 inch coil an report to use who would like to know. in both 5 an 15 Kh.