Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-Terra Pro

pspr

Is this something new from Minelab? It looks like an Equinox with green handles. I don't see much about it.

Is this something new from Minelab? It looks like an Equinox with green handles. I don't see much about it.
Until I see or hear something directly from Minelab I'm going to be extremely skeptical. The only videos I've seen regarding it have not been in English, and that alone seems suspect since Minelab is an Australian company with ties to the UK and Malysia.
My advice is, "Don't be the first one to bite on this." As exciting as a new X-Terra might be, I seriously doubt the authenticity of this "leak".

Yea, I call BS on this, and from the propaganda I've seen it has completely different frequencies.

Have gained info from a reliable source that Minelab is indeed going to release this product to compete with the Simplex. Don't know the other details, just coming this year.

Minelab confirmed on their facebook page that this X-Terra Pro is real and it is going to be released soon.
I will be at the IWA show in Nuremberg Germany and check it out at the Minelab booth.
That detector makes sense, because it is waterproof and it can connect to wireless headphones.

How successful it will be depends on the retail price. The user can select one of 3 different frequencies (Not all at the same time).
So that detector is under the Equninox series but can still fight the Simplex from Nokta that has only 1 frequency.
Yes, there is already the Vanquish series, but these detectors are not waterproof.

I was told the price will be in the Sub $400 range, not what is shown on the videos.

I bet Minelab plans already an update for the new X-Terra Pro to be able to run Multi IQ.

Than it would not only put the heat on the Simplex+ but also on the Nokta Legend.

Count me in!
I'll still never give up my 705, but a new X-Terra will be welcome here!
Got that right! I will still keep a 70 and 705 in reserve if the new one drives me nuts, LOL!!!!

Got that right! I will still keep a 70 and 705 in reserve if the new one drives me nuts, LOL!!!!
From what I've gathered, the new one doesn't have Prospector Mode, and besides that I like my 3kHz coils (I have 3) for slamming silver and copper.

Pro-Switch: Advanced Switchable Frequency Technology​

The X-terra Pro’s advanced switchable frequency technology is one of its standout features. Unlike other metal detectors that operate on a single frequency, it appears that the X-terra Pro allows the user to switch between different frequencies giving it the ability to detect a wider range of metals with greater precision as the user switches between different frequency modes. This is different from their multi-frequency machines like the Vanquish (340, 440, 540 and 540 Pro Pack), Equinox (600, 700, 800 and 900), CTX 3030 or Manticore machines that gives the user the option to run all frequencies at the same time.

Core Features of the X-TERRA PRO​

• Pro-Switch: Switchable Frequency Technology
  • Search modes: Park, Field and Beach
  • Fully Waterproof: Waterproof to 5m (16ft) – IP68
  • Beach Performance: Saltwater Capability
  • Light and Compact: 1.3 kg (2.9 lb) and 63 cm (25 in)
  • Audio control: 5 Audio Modes with configuration options
  • Choice of coils: V12X (included), V8X & V10X (Accessory
  • Lighting and Vibration: Control Pod Flashlight, Red Backlight Display, Backlit Keypad and Handgrip Vibration
  • Loud and Clear Audio: Built-In Speaker (included), Low Latency Wireless Headphones, Wired Headphones & Waterproof Headphones (Accessories)
  • Built to Last: Rugged construction and up to 3-year Warranty

Ergonomic Design and User-Friendly Features​

In addition to its advanced technology, the X-terra Pro is also designed with the user in mind. The detector is ergonomically designed, with a comfortable grip (like the Minelab Equinox) and balanced weight distribution, making it easy to use for extended periods of time. The large, backlit display screen provides clear and concise information, even in low-light conditions, and the detector’s audio output is loud and clear, making it easy to hear even in noisy environments.

Rugged and Durable​

Minelab has also made sure that the X-terra Pro is a rugged and durable machine, capable of withstanding the rigors of even the most demanding treasure hunts. The detector is built to withstand harsh weather conditions, and is both water-proof and dust-proof, making it suitable for use in a wide range of environments.

In conclusion, the Minelab X-terra Pro is going to be an impressive metal detector that sets a new standard for performance and technology. Whether you are a seasoned treasure hunter or just starting out, the X-terra Pro is the ideal tool to help you find the riches that lie beneath the ground. So, if you’re looking for a metal detector that can help you find the treasures of a lifetime, look no further than the Minelab X-terra Pro!

Attachments

• pro1.jpg
    pro1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 112
  • pro2.jpg
    pro2.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 152
Log as I can run it in 2 tone all metal, I'll give it a shot. Someone told me that I could set up the Nox like a X-Terra and I tried, well, I sold the Nox!
Just wonder if it has auto trac on it?

It will probably be a good detector but it seems to be way more of a non-simultaneous nox than an X-Terra. No prospect mode.., Will beach mode run 2 freq at once?
We will see.