Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-Terra's drop in price

txop

My dealer just told me the 705 dropped in price yesterday from $600 to $499.

I wonder what that will do to the price of the used ones?

I don't plan to sell mine. If it drops the price of used units enough I'll even buy another one.....or two.
I've always wanted to waterproof one, so maybe this will provide a cost effective means to do so.

Old Longhair said:
I don't plan to sell mine. If it drops the price of used units enough I'll even buy another one.....or two.
I've always wanted to waterproof one, so maybe this will provide a cost effective means to do so.
Great idea. I always thought of water proofing a 305 because they were cheaper.

Well, not just the price drop guys, I'm worried the quality will go down. Yes it will have a big effect on the used market..............:(