Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X - Y Screen

Steve O

How do I get into the x y screen? Looked in the manual, doesn't say. Also, anyone come upon a screen that has 3 little padlocks at the bottom of the screen and you cant get out unless you unlock all 3?.
Thanks.

Howdy. I watched a video as I don’t have mine yet lol, but I want to say in the video the gentleman mentioned that when he went into Dive program the locks appear to try and ensure no accidental keypad entries while diving or something like that. He basically said, if I recall correctly that you press on each lock to unlock the unit again.
Again not certain as I don’t have a unit to try. Just something I saw.

So this may or may not be useful. But reckon you could try and see.

Hope this helps.

PS. Sorry just reread your message watched a video for DEUS 2. Said get into your program…then “Options”/“Settings”/“Profile”

Should get you to where you can select xy

This was the video:

Hope it’s ok to post a video link.

Last edited:
Howdy. I watched a video as I don’t have mine yet lol, but I want to say in the video the gentleman mentioned that when he went into Dive program the locks appear to try and ensure no accidental keypad entries while diving or something like that. He basically said, if I recall correctly that you press on each lock to unlock the unit again.
Again not certain as I don’t have a unit to try. Just something I saw.

So this may or may not be useful. But reckon you could try and see.

Hope this helps.

PS. Sorry just reread your message watched a video for DEUS 2. Said get into your program…then “Options”/“Settings”/“Profile”

Should get you to where you can select xy

This was the video:

Hope it’s ok to post a video link.
Thanks AZWIP!! I got it now. I'm sure I'll post more questions when I can't find the answers myself. I try and as a last resort, will ask for help. Many heads are better than one.

How do I get into the x y screen? Looked in the manual, doesn't say. Also, anyone come upon a screen that has 3 little padlocks at the bottom of the screen and you cant get out unless you unlock all 3?.
Thanks.
I got into that locked screen when I was checking out the remote for the first time. I couldn't figure out how I had managed to mess the device up in a matter of minutes. LOL . It took a while before I figured out magic of how to unlock the screen, pressing the locked locks from left to right as they are flashing. That is the DIVE option screen, used so the water pressure won't "push" the keys while diving.

Thanks AZWIP!! I got it now. I'm sure I'll post more questions when I can't find the answers myself. I try and as a last resort, will ask for help. Many heads are better than one.

You're welcome, glad it helped. And yeah, totally agree with asking for help and many heads are better than one. Lol Happy Hunting!
Looking forward to getting mine, whenever it gets here. Lol