Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X35 coil size

aval

I am interested in the X 35 coil but not sure what size I would like any suggestions. I have a 9 inch H:usaflag:F coil. Should i stay with that. Thanks.

I have the x35 9 inch coil but the 11 inch coil interest me too because it can run 25 kh. Not many machines on the market with a 11 inch coil that can do that.

It can run up to 27.7kHz frequency. And it depends on what you hunt for . Me ..I sold my HF coil. Other guys may keep HF coils and be fine

I sold my HF Elliptical coil and my 11" and 13" LF coils. I am replacing with an X35 11" and 13" to start and may consider a 9" X35 at some point if I feel it can offer me something in heavy iron or other trash. I've done very well in the past in heavy iron by just slowing down sweep speed by a very small amount and upping the Reactivity a tad.The versatility of these new coils for frequency makes it a no brainer must have. There isn't any gold here so I wasn't in need of the ultra high frequencies as far as my testing showed. 28 was the bomb and having that plus a boost mode must have. HHunting just my take on this.

I have the x35 13 inch coil and i have noticed a few things. First off it seems to me using full tones targets sound a bit different in general. Also, boost mode is only in 4khz so if you like highte frequencies the boost is not available. I have noticed in my test garden that 4 khz does not do well on lower conductors like nickels. It fails to sound off clearly on the deep v and buffalo nickels in my test garden until you get up to about 12 khz. On the higher conductors 4k with boost works well.