Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X70 Pricing question..

Woodstock

I spotted a 70 at a pawn shop , it's seen a lot of prior use ( sort of beat up and well traveled ) and shows it. And it doesn't come with anything but the stock coil. I personally think he's asking to much for it at $299 so I though I'd give him a offer on it seeing it has no guarantee, it works now BUT who knows about next season ... so I need your feedback on what it's worth. Any ideas on what I should offer seeing the season up in Northern Wisconsin is ending and he'll be sitting on it till next spring ? Happy Hunting to Everyone ! Woodstock

I wouldn't be buying it Woodstock, at any price. I'm sort of thinking that a beat up and well travelled VID digital unit would be nearing It's life span.
It would have seen more heat, water, knocks, bumps, drops and mis-use than either of us would have allowed our detectors to suffer.

$250-$295.....nearing the price of a new 305.

Thanks everyone! I really believe that if it was cared for that $225 / $250 would have been a reasonable price but this one looks like it's been ridden hard and tossed in the bed of a truck. I I 'd think about maybe $150 and then I'd be sleepless til spring ! HH, Woodstock