Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xchange 2 program question

stickycreationz

Hi all, I have been beating my head as I spent about 3 hours today trying to open a ctx3030 MLF file and have tried everything to no avail. How in the world do I transfer a mlf file into xchange 2 software? I have tried with ctx connected to software and not. They did not make this user friendly huh? All the info and manuel teach you is how to transfer from ctx to a folder but when I try to reverse this it will not accept the mlf files. User manuel does not talk about transferring in an mlf file. So, do you not transfer mlf files into xchange 2 from internet?

Last edited:
It’s really not much of a program.
It does have useful storage for things on and off the CTX . I use the GPS and save the tracks I travel and have them on the map with best finds marked and waypoints to start from
I have always just built the programs I want in the software and put them on the machine.
Maybe someone else can help
BD

Well Ben, thank you for your reply all input from others is useful of course. I see you see it the same way then.......... I come across websites with ctx3030 programs for beach with big coil etc etc. You can download the files they are mlf why do they share them I ask myself if they cannot be opened on a program? Maybe some one will be willing to give more input? Thank you Ben

In this case it's easier to show, than to tell...
Here's a link to a Minelab instructional video from 2013:

Skip to the 11:00 mark to see specific examples of what you're asking for.
I'd suggest actually watching the entire minelab instructional video for extra tips / tidbits of info.

Good Luck,
:)
mike

Mike your awesome! Thank you! I missed that little icon after clicking file icon that says import minelab file! I checked them icons after clicking ALL first probably. Thank you Mike!!