Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XL PRO MULTITONE MIXED MODE 2.0

margiop

Hi,
this is the new release of the famous multitone mixed mode kit (version 2.0).
The producer adds a new switch which controls the retuning of the tone pitch after hitting a target.
There are also three internal knobs that allow you to decide the range of the tone, using the pinpoint feature to set it.
If you are interested write me a PM.
Regards, Daniele from Italy.

Yes, the price is 130 $ shipped.
Write a mail to mrand at wp.pl
It is the mail of Andrzej Marianski, the producer of the kit.
He will give you instructions on the payment and he will send you the kit.
I help him to show its product (I am an happy owner of a multitoned XL PRO, as other 13 detectorists here in Italy).
Best regards
Daniele

Margiop,

I need the correct mailing address to Poland or is it email address I need? It wasn't to clear.

Thanks,
TC-NM

This is the mail:

mrand@wp.pl

write the mail in "text" mode, non in "html" mode, Andrzej will answer to all.

next kits will be produced on next week, then he will ship to those who have paied it.

this is another video from an Italian friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edUrnMIVtcI&feature=player_embedded

regards, Daniele

New prices for the multitone kit:

99 dollars shipped to your home in USA with all instructions to install it.

write a mail to mrand@wp.pl

here's the mod:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqFs5IM0Lrc

here's how to install it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzYwvsuV_hM

Please not to worry. He will receive 2 arts or the turn of money. I do changes so that it be cheap and well. I changed suppliers and the manner of the assembly. This is really the small business. Mrand

Most easier to explain on the example. Multitone has 3 thresholds of the change sound. There are 4 tones (see on the photo). The user can change thresholds in the determined range. To this serve 3 potentiometers SMD. Additionally, when you will press "pinpoint" the detector shows the coin depth across the change of tones. Mrand

Thanks Andrzei.

This is an incredible mod set. The ability to set tone according to your preferences across the disc scale is a first in the industry.

Sent you the payment..

Bjorn

At present is assembled newest version MultiTone V3. The plate has 3 Molex micro-connectors. Circuit is supplemented for the new function. She works in the following way:
The detector works in MODE - GEB DISC and dynamic cancelling of the pitch is ON (switch witch black cap). When squeeze & hold the the RESET switch (with the forefinger) in this moment dynamic cancelling of the pitch will be automatically OFF (go to static stage). This give possibilities the correct measurement of the coin depth across the change of the tone pitch. The version 4.0 will not be, because all is already made.
Mrand

The regulation of the sound VOLUME in White's XL PRO, why not?
Is Here too little places to place detailed photoes. I will send to every, who will write to me (2 photos 3.5MB).
Mrand mrand@wp.pl

My modkit arrived today.

Quality items for sure. And it arrived to Norway in two days....

Nice manual on Mini DVD....

Regards.

bjorn