Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XL Pro question

WJW

I currently use an MXT, but I am also considering buying an XL Pro to add to my arsenal before they are no longer available. I was just wondering what to expect in terms of performance as compared to my MXT and is it even worth buying an XL Pro when I have an MXT already.
Thank you,
Bill

The XL PRO is one of the fastest to set up detectors.

One on the best ID system.

For Silver coin hunting it a hard detector to top.

keep the MXT and add the XL PRO and you will have a killer setup.

this is my XL PRO setup.

I don't hunt for relics and I am not a prospector. I simply hunt old sites for old coins. For my type of hunting, I believe the faster sweeping XL Pro has better discrimination capabilities than the MXT. I believe the XL Pro is more sensitive to small targets. The wavering needle on the analog meter provides more information to me than the bouncing digital display on the MXT. And, in my soil conditions, the XL Pro goes just as deep as the MXT.
For coils, I would recommend the 5.3 and the 350 snooper. Unbeatable combination for separating trash from treasure. I bought my last MXT thinking I would use it along with my XLPro. I never use the MXT. The XL Pro is that good. HH Randy

And White's ended this long lived excellent line of detectors. Forgive them guys for they know not what they do.

The big foot is a killer for cherry picking a site fast.
I have two of the coils will trade one for older water metal detector.
most of my finds with the big foot is 1 to 7 inch range.Dimes at 5 inch or the deepest i found one with the bigfoot.I use the big foot at large sand parks and kiddie boxies( the cils can pinpoint very good.:detecting: