Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XL PRO site

Hi to all let me know how you like what I'm doing on the XL PRO tip and tricks on www.firstontop.com.
Remember the informations is for newbies and also for oldies.
The XL PRO site is new and still growing.
Any info you want to add email me.:detecting::twodetecting::chase::yikes:

great that you are doing this...Post this from time to time so as to be able to put everybody's hints and tips together.... I would like to see White's introduce the new XL Pro Elite... never happen though,the analog detector is going the way of the dinosaur...Thanks Again for your effort....Richardntn Backwoods Detector Sales

Great site Clondike. There's alot of good tips here also that you should add to your site. How are you liking the blue max 6 inch compared to the little shooter?

Really like what you have done. Thanks for putting the info together.

Hunt4Fun