Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus 1 Headphones.

jimz49

I've been using an XP ORX and really like it. However, I recently had an opportunity to buy an XP Deus 1 remote and went for it. When I bought the remote I was sure everything that I had with the ORX would work with the Deus. I may have been, and probably was wrong with my assumption. I've read that XP didn't make the WS Audio headphones that came with the ORX, compatible with the Deus. Not sure why, but seems to be the case. If I'm wrong please let me know. My plan is to use the Deus 1 until supply/demand issues for the Deus 2 settle down. Also allow time for some of the initial bugs to work themselves out.

I've already invested in an ORX, a Deus 1 remote and an extra coil. As you can see I'm rapidly reaching a point of overspending on first generation hardware when ultimately I want to move on to the 2nd generation. And we all know 1st generation is not compatible with 2nd generation.

Now here's my conundrum. A new pair of WS4 headphones for the Deus 1 are around $250, Add that to my other expenditures and I'm right up there to the point where spending more doesn't make sense.

With that said, are there any other wireless headphones that are compatible with the Deus 1 without adding extra dongles hanging out of the remote or headphones? Am I right that the ORX WSA headphones won't work with the Deus 1? Does anyone have a pair of WS4 headphones that they want to sell?

I do have the wired FS-02 headphones I can use if I can't find a pair of wireless. So all is not lost.