Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus 2 could be kind enough

cookie58

XP Deus 2 should be kind enough to give its customers some kind of idea when they should receive delivery of their paid for product or at least arrival to the U.S.A.. Nocta/Machro, seems like, did this. XP may have, but I have not seen anything. If anybody has seen of or heard anything, I'm sure a great lot of people would appreciate it being repeated......

My last inquiry ( in which they responded yesterday) to XP through the website repeated that the first shipment is en route to United States( only those first to about third on preorder list at their dealer will get one from first batch) and the follow up batch will follow a few weeks later and is slated for the U.S. they said they could not be more specific than that.

My last inquiry ( in which they responded yesterday) to XP through the website repeated that the first shipment is en route to United States( only those first to about third on preorder list at their dealer will get one from first batch) and the follow up batch will follow a few weeks later and is slated for the U.S. they said they could not be more specific than that.
Thank you, Relicmaster.

Is the performance of this machine hype??? That seems to be some of your default modes when y'all see a new release....All the guys talking crap I am writing your names down... In a year when your telling everyone how this is the best performing unit made. We are going to have us a video about the trash talkers and people basically calling me a LIAR and FRAUD.... I don't play the BS game and I don't not make a DIME off detector sales. I am a relic hunter first and foremost and I use the BEST detector for what works for me.....I own a business that employees 50 people so I sure don't need another job! I make the videos BECAUSE I enjoy making them....
Looks like some would rather I not have made any videos...What would they be criticizing then??????

Is the performance of this machine hype??? That seems to be some of your default modes when y'all see a new release....All the guys talking crap I am writing your names down... In a year when your telling everyone how this is the best performing unit made. We are going to have us a video about the trash talkers and people basically calling me a LIAR and FRAUD.... I don't play the BS game and I don't not make a DIME off detector sales. I am a relic hunter first and foremost and I use the BEST detector for what works for me.....I own a business that employees 50 people so I sure don't need another job! I make the videos BECAUSE I enjoy making them....
Looks like some would rather I not have made any videos...What would they be criticizing then??????
As a businessman as well, we understand current supply chain issues, others may not. Always the same with new releases, the Deus 2 has an uphill battle ahead with demand pressure alone. People need to put things in perspective this is not and I repeat not a life and death issue no matter how serious you are about this HOBBY. You will get one when you get one relax!
As far as you Calabash I was accused of the same BS when the Nox was release, six figure salary and more what a bunch crap just get a little thicker skin LOL. Keep doing what you enjoy my friend!
Carry on Jeff

CB Because of your videos I’ve never felt more secure about a purchase and enthusiastic about waiting for a new detector. Plus I’ll be starting out ahead because you did videos on so many modes and situations- all of which I’m saving as a reference Togo back to when I start using mine. Just remember for every Nay- Sayer there’s a bunch of us that value and appreciate your efforts.

CB Because of your videos I’ve never felt more secure about a purchase and enthusiastic about waiting for a new detector. Plus I’ll be starting out ahead because you did videos on so many modes and situations- all of which I’m saving as a reference Togo back to when I start using mine. Just remember for every Nay- Sayer there’s a bunch of us that value and appreciate your efforts.
Amen !

Yep I wouldn’t even dare CONSIDER buying a (gasp!) DEUS 2 without all of the videos being done. What else would I have to inform me about it besides print ads? I’ll be watching more as they come in for sure, and from all kinds of people in different situations. To immediately dismiss something because it’s “new and different” is something my parents did, and where I developed an open mind that isn’t shared by some. Following blindly…bad. Assessing the information presented and making an intelligent decision…good. A lot of people are looking for the “magic wand” and have been dismayed over the years because it never came to be. It will never come. But new tech will and can be made good use of, as long as people tether themselves to the realities of detecting, one of which is…it’ll be a bit yet before the D2 gets here.

As sites to hunt grow less and less, . . . . we do get anxious to hunt our old sites with better technology, making them (hopefully) near new again. Less traveling, less looking for permissions, more laziness. :LOL:

Travel expense will be a big issue this year! And what may work well for some may not be good for others. You must also take into consideration....Is it really going to be the game changer worth the extra money over my current machine?