Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP DEUS 2 Version 1.10 Multi-Nail Test 02 [INCREDIBLE RESULTS]

Pretty impressive at the end. No falsing on the nails and still able to pick up the nickel. Pretty sure my etrac would just null over that! Would be curious how far you could raise the coil and still get the signal. Just a thought for future vids
I'm very happy with V1.1 so far, but I've not been able to get out much with it as everything is grown up now.

Be interesting to hear what about 1.10 they didn’t like.
I’m sure different ground conditions are going to have different effects and results. Thats one problem of the updates. Might be tweaked to benefit some users with their ground conditions but possibly make worse for others. I don’t think they can possibly make a universal fix or program that will make it operate exactly the same for every soil type and area around the world.
Perhaps one day a manufacturer will make a US version, EU version, Asia version etc more specifically tailored to a geographical region with further geographical and soil type breakdowns from there.
I don’t know what other explanations for the differences why would work better for some and worse for others other than location.
The XP Deus II offers so much customization, that most people have not learned to tweak it for their particular conditions yet. Too many people, myself included at times, jumps the gun before they've put in enough time to understand it.

I believe he says he is using 1.10 ("There is definitely something good going on with the XP Deus II V1.10.")
Yes, I am using V1.10.
Some have not liked v1.10 and went back to v0.71.-----There seems to be some conflicting/mixed reviews/opinions on this update.
You're always going to have people reverting back to a prior version. That's one of the great things about the update; you can go back if you don't like a particular update. I'm sure XP's intent is to always make the detector better; not worse. So far, they seem to be on the ball when they miss something to fix it and get an update out quickly. It's a very complicated matter when it comes to programming for the masses. I like to update as soon as an update comes out. If nobody updated until it was perfect, we'd never see any improvements. Some of us have to be the "testers".