Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xp deus 2 water hunting

Just as good in the water as it is on land when the antenna is installed and you use some good waterproof headphones, I tried the Bone Conductors and just dont like them that well. Guess it may be because I am used to wearing full cover headphones when I detect the beach to help keep the kiddy noise out.

Reactions: tvr
I have not used mine underwater I dont like the antenna setup.
Mark

Mark. get the new shorter Deus antenna cable and run it up the inside of the lower/upper stem. Drill a small hole in the upper stem remote mount and thread the coax cable thru the hole and up to the top of the remote.. Just leave the antenna attached all of the time. Only thing you have to do to convert to that water is hook up some waterproof wired headphones. I don't recommend the Deus Bone Conductor phones (only as a last resort) as they are uncomfortable and hard to get adjusted as they move about to easily. There are videos of the setup on the tube.

what type of wired headphones would you recommend ?

Tony Eisenhower waterproof headphones for the Deus 2 are the best.