Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xp deus 2 waterproof headphones

Waterdog

Does anyone here ever use waterproof headphones on the xp deus 2 ? Any suggestions ? Any of you prefer one type over another ?

Just those crazy bone conductor ones all I know of
Mark

I have used the Bone Conductor Headphones and didn't really care for them. Difficult to get positioned correctly on the head and they don't stay in place once you do get them in place. They say they are good for those that want to remain aware of what is going on around them but that is a minus to me, I prefer to have as much external noise blocked out as I can as I don't want to hear all the questions (primary kids) and waves when on the beach. Have not tried any of the others that are waterproof but plan on getting the Gray Ghost before summer; hope they work out.

The wireless WSAIIXL XP headphones are great. If you are looking for protection from a downpour rain. They claim to be waterproof to 1 meter. Obviously not the choice for diving though.

I'm running Grey Ghost, but have Tony Eisenhower on my Excal and Aqua Tek on my Legend. The Tony Eisenhowers are my favorite. You can get all of them for the Deus II.