Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus and Whites TRX pin pointer issues

jonnied1

I really like the TRX pin pointer but found out it does not play well with the XP wireless. It will act up when turning it on and act as if the batteries are low. Even with new batteries. I have no issues when using my Garrett carrot. It works great along side of the XP. Has anyone else noticed this problem.?
To get the TRX get a clean turn on, I have to move 8 to 12 feet away from the XP. I do not have any problems using the TRX with My Garrett AT Pro.

There are some units that occupy the same frequency and will mess with each other. luckily the Deus will let you shift the frequency up or down from the main set point.Turn both units on then go to Frequency in the Deus menu then Expert and you will see it. Move it up or down whichever helps and save it to your program then you will be fine.

With the Deus and the TRX at 12 kHz, each interferes with the other. No issue at other frequencies. It's not been a problem, as I usually hunt at 18 kHz. I'm on my second TRX, after having both Garrett Propointer and Propointer AT.