Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus are sold out!! More coming soon!

Big Boys Hobbies

I am out of stock but have a easy lay a way program to reserve your with me. Contact me for details or with questions!

http://bigboyshobbies.net/lay-a-way/

Must be selling like hotcakes.---Either that or each dealer didn't get alocated many of them.

D&P-OR said:
Must be selling like hotcakes.---Either that or each dealer didn't get alocated many of them.

I think it would sell nicely, if the dealers could get more machines. The worldwide demand is huge for this machine, so there is limited number of Xp Deus available.

You are correct that they seems to be selling faster than they are able to produce, so from my understanding they are only allowing dealers so many at a time so there will be enough for all the dealers so one dealer don't get them all like some detector companies do.
I want one myself as these sound like the big boy toys for those that are more seriuos about detecting, so I guess they will cost more like all our other big boy toys.

We had the same trouble in the UK for the last 2 years but supplies are improving.

This is what happens when demand outstrips supplies.

Its difficult to even get a used Deus in the UK as so very few come to the market place.

The few used ones that do come along are snapped up but even they are still very expensive.

I often wonder if even XP realised the success that lay ahead for this 21st century product. :cheers: Jerry.

JBM said:
I often wonder if even XP realised the success that lay ahead for this 21st century product. :cheers: Jerry.

I think they have already realized :
Such is the success of the XP brand, a new factory has been built to cope with the demand.

And if this success continues with the Xp Deus in America, Xp may have to built yet another factory.:rofl: