Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus Concentric Coil

gwsears

Out of curiosity is it possible for XP to engineer a concentric coil for the Deus or would it be physically impossible
and that the digital detector, for whatever reason, requires the DD coil?

geo

Sorry, but I don't get the want for a concentric coil.
when they started to come out with the elliptical coils everyone wanted them....
please enlighten me...

HuntinDog said:
Sorry, but I don't get the want for a concentric coil.
when they started to come out with the elliptical coils everyone wanted them....
please enlighten me...

Have used concentric coils for 42 years.. Used a DD for a very short time in the 80's,
couldn't get back to the concentric fast enough.
Therefore the want for a CC.

GeoW

I also would like to see a concentric coil for the Deus. Heck, why not? I hunt newer, trashy parks for clad and jewelry. The coins I find are not deep and the crown caps are many. I would think the concentric coil would be a good coil for people like me. I am sure I am not the only person that hunts trashy parks. Yes, I know, separation with the DD coil. But it likes crown caps. By the way, I hunt these parks only because I live in a newer part of the US and there is no government land around that I can hunt and there were no early settlements or home sites or battlegrounds that I can hunt and I still like to use a metal detector so I hunt parks.