Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus Conf. vs Conf. 5.2

eek

I am trying to buy a XP Deus and don't know what the last version software is and what is this configuration 4 thing.. as you can tell I am lost and I want to buy the latest version so I am asking the pros on the site to set me straight...
Thanks,
eek (Elton)

Configuration is nothing to do with software version. Different configurations as to how it is sold--with remote or with puck, with wireless headphones or with wired headphones, with Hf coil, etc.

Software can be updated but the different type of coils be careful--you want the X35 or the HF coil. The LF coil is outdated.

Thanks a bunch. I am ordering the x35 and the hf elliptical. As many detectors that I have owned over the years you would think I would have it together by now......I guess age gets us all at some time or the other....thanks again and happy digging..

eek(Elton)