Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus Gold Field settings

Gary-B

The XP Deus has a motion all metal circuit called Gold field, it can be found on factory program #10 on your Deus menu, it has many hidden secrets.
So many people like myself have been using the Deus for many years and have not even given it a second thought.

Now we are having some very positive feedback coming back from users, Gold Field is not just for nugget hunting, with a little patience and practice it can be used to turn your Deus into a real deep seeker....plus more !

If you want to know more there is a new article on the official XP Classroom site.

XP Deus Gold field secrets

Hi Gary-B, I like to use Gold Field on the beach to find small ear rings, but the small foil will drive you nuts. Do you know it there is a way to tell foil from small gold ear rings? That would be a grate help. Dean

As far as I am aware it's not possible.

Hello Gary - I've been experimenting with some of the non-motion modes, particularly the non-motion audio disc mode. I can't find a lot of info on these non-motion programs; but what I've read/watched already tells me that there is a whole world to learn to unlock going back to some "picked-clean" sites.

Do you have any links to "unlocking" these non-motion modes? I've read the Detecting World articles, it's just not many people prefer these modes. I read the Goldfield article and was wondering if somehow the ground snapshot feature could be introduced to the non-motion modes - not sure if it would help with deep non-ferrous targets but maybe worth a try?

We have a videos coming out soon covering deep targets, non motion modes, Goldfield and some others.
I will upload some articles to accompany them when they are ready.

You can pump the ground in discrimination mode then switch to non motion, the ground setting will be carried over.
You will still need to make fine adjustments.

I find it's best to keep the threshold on 0 and use your ground balance to give you a slight threshold.
A very slight raise as the coil is approaching the ground.

Gary-B said:
We have a videos coming out soon covering deep targets, non motion modes, Goldfield and some others.
I will upload some articles to accompany them when they are ready.

You can pump the ground in discrimination mode then switch to non motion, the ground setting will be carried over.
You will still need to make fine adjustments.

I find it's best to keep the threshold on 0 and use your ground balance to give you a slight threshold.
A very slight raise as the coil is approaching the ground.

Thank you Gary! I will give that a try next hunt