Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus Headphone Options -

UtahRich

Looking for some of your Opinions on Headphone Options for the Deus.

Are the WS5's a better option than going with the WS4's and an aftermarket set of full size headphones? My thinking is that the WS4's would be nice in the summer heat and out in the middle of nowhere's while a full headphone would be better in noisy urban areas or when the weather cools. Keep in mind that I've not tried on either the WS'4's or 5's so don't know how well (or if) they fit as I have an XL noggin.

Rich (Utah)

Hi Rich,

I own the WS4's but not a huge fan of the backphones so I bought the Deteknix over the ear HP'S off Andy S. website for the pod or puck and they are the lightest and most comfortable hp's I've ever worn. In my opinion the WS4's hp's give you more options vs the WS5's do. I also own the hp adapter for the WS4 pod and then you can hook up hard wired hp's or ear buds to the WS4 pod.

Thx., Paul

Hotdawg said:
Hi Rich,

I own the WS4's but not a huge fan of the backphones so I bought the Deteknix over the ear HP'S off Andy S. website for the pod or puck and they are the lightest and most comfortable hp's I've ever worn. In my opinion the WS4's hp's give you more options vs the WS5's do. I also own the hp adapter for the WS4 pod and then you can hook up hard wired hp's or ear buds to the WS4 pod.

Thx., Paul

^^^ That's what I've done and couldn't be happier ^^^

I did the WS4 over the WS5 to be more flexible with the weather, I didn't want to be stuck in heavy headphones all the time. I got the Deteknix headphones and the WS4 adapter for wired bud or light headphones and wireless, then being able to use the WS4 headphones gave lots of options.

HH Rick

Would love to be able to bend the arms on the backphones to allow the ear muffs to fit and cover my ears more comfortably.
Just a section of coathanger wire to bend to fit would work wonders.

G

I have WS4 and like them a lot when I hunt in the heat or when I night hunt I can hear better around me and I have a full size for noisy areas and cold to

Thanks all for your responses. Appreciated.

Rich

I used a heat gun (or the wife's hair drier) to heat the arms on the WS4's and bent them to fit..

Works wonders