Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus II Beach Hunting Myrtle Beach S.C.

I love this video. Your finding rings and earrings like they were pull tabs!

My wife wanted to go to the beach for a few days...
Have to say I'm very skeptical about these 2 beach vids , 8 rings on a beach that's been pounded by another detectorist every day and every ring dug was shallow , no way that other detectorist with nox missed that , I'm reading reports from users who are saying they cannot get past deep iron with the D2 , guess we will have to wait on a beach detectorist review like gigmaster or merril .

Have to say I'm very skeptical about these 2 beach vids , 8 rings on a beach that's been pounded by another detectorist every day and every ring dug was shallow , no way that other detectorist with nox missed that , I'm reading reports from users who are saying they cannot get past deep iron with the D2 , guess we will have to wait on a beach detectorist review like gigmaster or merril .
Please do tell where you are reading those reports.
I would love to go read them.

The Nox doesn't miss anything ?

Gigmaster said if Calabash likes it I like it.... Go look at his video ...This is the same clown that went over to my buddies YouTube channel that said he had a VLF detector hitting 22 inches on targets on the beach...Boy they are coming out of the woodworks.....

Calabash digger...I have this!!!
First and foremost I hunt these beaches every day!!! One day it will be sanded in bad another day you can walk out and 4 feet of sand has moved out. Also there is something I like to call the "washing machine effect" the ocean waves will bring up the sand and anything along with it to the surface just like a washing machine. Another thing is not every ring will be gold especially the stretch of beach he was on. That's where the low end class of people like to stay basically your potheads. During the summer on that stretch of beach you be lucky to walk off the beach in a straight line because so many people smoking the devil's lettuce.
All it takes is one cold front, king tide, any thing to strip sand off that beach and your digging non-stop!!!! Myrtle Beach has its high end sections and low end sections. I know my buddy found a very nice ring there not long ago probably worth $$,$$$. Probably one of the nicest rings ever!! I seen some nice ones too. I dug some nice rings off of Myrtle beach too. Matter in fact found a Cartier 21k wedding band pass November. The junk rings were all from the beach wear stores in the area $5 specials. They even sell silver rings and toe rings. Myrtle Beach isn't the only beach I hunt either Oak island, Holden beach, Ocean isle, Sunset beach, Cherry Grove, North Myrtle beach, Surfside, Garden City, Litchfield, Pawleys Island. So yeah I am hard core beach hunter!! If your not putting 50,000 miles on your vehicle a year then your wasting time. So yeah I have been to beaches dug up 9 rings in one hunt all be crap!!! It happens. We get lucky sometimes. With the great migration of people moving to the south because of "reasons" I think our gold ring count will be better.