Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus II (Find of a Lifetime) CSA Belt Plate [LIVE DIG]

ldhrelics

Sometimes, your research, experience, knowledge of your detector and luck converges on a point. That's what happed to me a few days ago. Alex Lambert and I may be onto something big; the rare Confederate button he found is just another clue. The XP Deus II has earned a permant place in my detecting arsenal. Be sure to watch it until the end because I compare this find with one I made a few years ago. Thanks for watching.

Sometimes, your research, experience, knowledge of your detector and luck converges on a point. That's what happed to me a few days ago. Alex Lambert and I may be onto something big; the rare Confederate button he found is just another clue. The XP Deus II has earned a permant place in my detecting arsenal. Be sure to watch it until the end because I compare this find with one I made a few years ago. Thanks for watching.

Cool Video! Congrats on the great find!

That CSA plate is in magnificent condition!! If I had found it, there’s a good chance I may have 💩 my shorts 😂😂😂😂
Congratulations on a beautiful piece of American history!!

One Hewge' Rebel Yell goes up and out for you sir from Georgia on the Fantastic Save of the Rectangular C.S.A. Plate. This Plate is in great shape with all the hooks still attached. It is very rare that they come out of the ground at all, but especially in the condition yours was found to be in. Great piece of American CW History. Thanks for sharing this video with us and letting us come along for the save of this Great Confetrit' Artifact from the War of Northern Aggression. Well Done.

That is a magnificent find!!!
Great condition too as others stated.
You research paid off big time for you!!!
Thanks. It was amazing to find a second one in such great condition. I knew what reiment was camed there and when but I really didn't expect this. Thanks for watching.

That is a magnificent find!!!
Great condition too as others stated.
You research paid off big time for you!!!
Thanks and thanks for watching.

One Hewge' Rebel Yell goes up and out for you sir from Georgia on the Fantastic Save of the Rectangular C.S.A. Plate. This Plate is in great shape with all the hooks still attached. It is very rare that they come out of the ground at all, but especially in the condition yours was found to be in. Great piece of American CW History. Thanks for sharing this video with us and letting us come along for the save of this Great Confetrit' Artifact from the War of Northern Aggression. Well Done.
Thanks. I've done a lot of research and a whole lot of digging, but I've been lucky enough to find two of them thus far. Thanks for watching and for such a great comment.

That CSA plate is in magnificent condition!! If I had found it, there’s a good chance I may have 💩 my shorts 😂😂😂😂
Congratulations on a beautiful piece of American history!!
Thanks. I was extremely lucky that day. Thanks for watching.

Very cool, congratulations!

Three words - WOW, WOW, WOW!!!