Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP DEUS II FINDS MICRO GOLD ON BEACH

Wow! Those targets are left behind as most machines struggle in dry sand with targets that small. I would guess no other machine can hit those in wet sand ?

Tiny targets...
Great video
Thanks

I wonder how it will react to my sand it makes my equinox show the overload symbol!!!
I have some serious mineralized send!!!
Matk

Attachments

• 99EFD257-21A6-4558-A3F3-17A687B0BDD1.jpeg
    99EFD257-21A6-4558-A3F3-17A687B0BDD1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 69
Don't do salt water beaches but Deus 1 is a monster on micro gold also but the only thing I've found it to struggle with are the small chains w/o a cross or pendent. SMF may do better here. Look forward to finding out. Have heard EQ pick them up well.

The NOX hits them and to be honest I hate digging them.
It sounds like the DEUS II gives a better small tone off them so I can leave them behind.
You can set it up in another program (diving ) and basically chase bigger gold..

I wonder how it will react to my sand it makes my equinox show the overload symbol!!!
I have some serious mineralized send!!!
Matk
Will be interesting to see. It has a magnetic sand reject on the beach modes.

You can set it up in another program (diving ) and basically chase bigger gold..
I will try that but I also like to hear whatever is around and pick and choose depending on how many targets I am hitting for the day and how much time I have.
I can say one thing wait until you start chasing that micro in the water it can drive you nuts falling through the scoop all the time.

The NOX hits them and to be honest I hate digging them.
It sounds like the DEUS II gives a better small tone off them so I can leave them behind.
The nox hits the small stuff in dry sand and damp sand , but once in wet sand or with coil under salt water the nox loses most of those targets. That's what I seen when I tested a few of them.