Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus II First Scuba Dive... Large Cent Found..

C

calabash digger

Here we go ....

Attachments

• IMG_6569.JPG
    IMG_6569.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
I ain’t jumping in no body of water with gators nearby. I’ll stay here in New England with tadpoles and sunfish 😂😂😂
Sweet Largie!!!

Thank you for your efforts. I really like the tones very easy on the ears. The control pod looks quite rugged not phone like. Looking forward to more videos you are straight up with no BS.
Take care
Bob

Absolutely Awesome video!!
Thank you...

I certainly hope the alligators are sleeping ! Yes that's dedication right there.

I hates Snakes LOL and YES I can now add alligators to that list.
No way am I getting in water with sleeping alligators.

Nice demo Calabash . . that's some chill water. Nice find with the large cent and button.

A few questions for you when you get a little time. Did the Deus 2 search rod set up easily for the shortened reach used when diving? Any hassles with the underwater connection? How were the bone conduction headphones? Thoughts on the 9" coil (which you have) vs 11" (which you don't). Wishing you had the 11" coil at any point?

Rich -

No on the 11 but I will have one later for open fields...It has performed flawless underwater so far...