Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP DEUS II GETS THE GOLD ! AGAIN!

Yeah the "real" Cartier are not marked with a SN no more well the latest ones are. Found one marked 21k in Myrtle beach this pass November. Took it to a jewelry store I know the owner. He told me it's the real deal. That's also when he told me Cartier stopped putting SN in there rings.

CD, thanks for all the research and video production. I know how much work it takes! I'm in, Deus II 11" on order!

I see more beach hunting in your future lol nice job I’m in California right now wish I could hit the beaches but did not bring my machine!
Mark

Feeling hurter for me ...
Hello Mate,
Just a quick Thank You from the UK. Your videos were very instrumental in my recent purchase of a Deus II. The machine is everything you described and more. Please keep up the great work, being a new Deus owner your videos have helped me navigate around the various settings. My early favourite is using the Square tones and pitch on the beech programs with the XY profile screen. After a few days of experimenting and digging everything I am know confident what not to dig - Thanks Again.

Looked like a great hunt calabash, and even if the ring was a knockoff it don’t mean it wasn’t a great find.. The machine don’t know the difference between real and not,, and that was a real good recovery... Congrats