Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus II on the beach..

You picked a good beach to test the new machine. Sunset beach sand can be a little hardish on detectors. Make detectors false and a little chatter. That's my testing "new"machine beach. I test all my new machines on this beach first. It's only a 20 minute drive from my house in SC. If you test that gold chain again test it in a ball not spread out. The Nox will probably go in all negative numbers on that gold chain if not all negative just about all negative. Be interesting to see what the Deus 2 does with it all in a ball.

Nice I’m out beach hunting tomorrow good time with the moon super high and low times!!!

You picked a good beach to test the new machine. Sunset beach sand can be a little hardish on detectors. Make detectors false and a little chatter. That's my testing "new"machine beach. I test all my new machines on this beach first. It's only a 20 minute drive from my house in SC. If you test that gold chain again test it in a ball not spread out. The Nox will probably go in all negative numbers on that gold chain if not all negative just about all negative. Be interesting to see what the Deus 2 does with it all in a b
It was balled up when it was buried...

OK Bash. Seen all your videos and told myself that I will get on the waiting list after seeing your reviews. This machine impresses me and I see some big advantages. Hope to be well schooled by your vids by the time I get mine. Thanks for all the hard work you do for us.

My dilemma is which coil as ordering the second size as a spare isn't an option yet. I do some relic hunting and quite frankly would love so see what new tech could pull out of the sites I have access too. However most of my hunting is in old parks and schools where I'm trying to pick out what others have left behind, much of it at depth. The 11X13 on the D1 has served me well but suffers in trash.

I’m wondering why your bottle cap test didn’t work as well as the one on your property? The test on your property, you couldn’t really hear the bottle caps, especially when turned up to 9. On your beach video, they were clearly heard when you went over them, compared to the other test. Also, the gold chain test was impressive! What setting did you have it set to when a foot over it?

Beach P, You could cleary tell it was a cap from the audio......I suspect is because it was buried in saltwater wet sand..

I’m wondering why your bottle cap test didn’t work as well as the one on your property? The test on your property, you couldn’t really hear the bottle caps, especially when turned up to 9. On your beach video, they were clearly heard when you went over them, compared to the other test. Also, the gold chain test was impressive! What setting did you have it set to when a foot over it?
Jimmyzrt, I found found that to be the case with a several SMF's . Some are very quiet on bottle caps in the dry sand but they sound off more when you go over them in the water. This has been especially true with my CZ-21. But you learn the way they sound after a while. Hopefully this will be the case with the Deus 2.