Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus II Relic Program

coinworld

Howdy Deus II Diggers-

This is primarily for Calabash but my question; for those of you that have the Deus II - what are your experiences using the Relic mode program? I exclusively civil war relic hunt here in Virginia where I live and am glad that Deus has developed a program specifically for us history relic hunters. However after looking at Gary Blackwells latest XP Deus II video it “appears” this Relic program is used for “larger” deeper targets. In relic hunting we are not necessarily looking for “larger” but good deep targets for bullets, coins, buttons, shells etc and other period non-ferrous targets. Here is Gary’s latest XP Deus II video here;

Calabash have you had a chance to try the Relic program yet? If so what are your thoughts and did you make any adjustments? Multi frequency?Thanks for your very informative XP videos; I do appreciate the time you have expended in educating us until we receive our Deus II’s hopefully this month. Happy Deus hunting!

I have tried it and it interest me for some applications. It smacks the deep coins in my test garden......I need to mess with it more....Civil War Relics will be a interesting application for the program for sure.

I have tried it and it interest me for some applications. It smacks the deep coins in my test garden......I need to mess with it more....Civil War Relics will be a interesting application for the program for sure.
Calabash-

Didn’t you modify the relic program on the Deus II, I remember reading somewhere you have a customized relic program for the Deus II-no? I can’t locate that video if you have. Do you mind posting your YouTube video for your Deus II modified relic program if you have and what are your first thoughts on your modified relic program? It has to be a few more weeks hopefully until these XP Deus II’s are finally delivered to US dealers! Happy Digging Deus diggers! Thanks Calabash 👍 looking forward to seeing your latest Deus II tests.

The relic program I use on the Deus II is built off of fast. I am at the beach today filming ...I will do a video on what I have been using.