Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP DEUS II WHAT IT IS NOT!

(y) Will be great when we can get our hands on one...

Calabash, can you show us the visual ID on all the coins in your test bed as you swing over each , that's what some of us are wondering..Does it correctly ID one coin to the next,does it up average vid at depth,, does it hightone on pulltabs and call them coins? I run my deus in 12 khz cause it's most stable in that frequency,but pulltabs upaverage into coins and all the switching modes and frequency is time consuming to check every target in parks loaded with them.

Calabash, can you show us the visual ID on all the coins in your test bed as you swing over each , that's what some of us are wondering..Does it correctly ID one coin to the next,does it up average vid at depth,, does it hightone on pulltabs and call them coins? I run my deus in 12 khz cause it's most stable in that frequency,but pulltabs upaverage into coins and all the switching modes and frequency is time consuming to check every target in parks loaded with them.
I think I already know the answer to this after watching all your videos, no need to say it

I saw that,thanks for saying it. I wasn’t going to say it seeming I don’t have one yet,but it did look steady and consistent from what I saw
Woodbutcher, I'm using the Deus 1 with the x-35 9" coil when I coin hunt (mostly trashy areas) The ID's are very stable on my machine running almost any frequency. Ive had great success with this set up. I've never had it high tone on a pull tab unless there was a coin with it. It's by far the best coin hunting machine I've ever had. It continues to amaze me.

Woodbutcher, I'm using the Deus 1 with the x-35 9" coil when I coin hunt (mostly trashy areas) The ID's are very stable on my machine running almost any frequency. Ive had great success with this set up. I've never had it high tone on a pull tab unless there was a coin with it. It's by far the best coin hunting machine I've ever had. It continues to amaze me.
I like the Deus, I have found my best coin to date with it ,in a yard. But in trashy parks pulltabs have always high toned,and up averages for me .I've don't the checking,but that's alot of work

No more of that with the Deus II
Calabash
I am not brand loyal but have loved my Nokta Impact since the day I got it. My best finds ever in total crap iron infested sites was and is with this machine. It slayed My EQ800 in relic trashy sites here in New England. I don't hunt parks or tot lots. I had the 800 for 2 weeks and offed it . I had a Deus I from a gent you know well in TN. I had it for 2 weeks and couldn't wrap my head around the super tight VDI scale. Didn't work for me. The Deus II as you have said is a totally new design from the ground up. From your excellent videos and others, I feel it is as you stated a "One and Done" machine for the foreseeable future. It seems they really broadened the VDI scale and from what I have seen this is the best do everything machine on the planet right now. I have the Deus II on pre-order as well as the Legend. I'm thinking of just killing my Legend pre-order tomorrow.....
Thanks for your awesome and inciteful videos!!!

Last edited:
Its deep on silver for sure ..... I D looks good to me too
Legend is off pre-order with another Deus II pre-order with 11" coil. Ground is freezing here in CT so no more swinging till March...ish.
Have a great time off and Happy New Year to you and Family

The Xp Deus has found me a lot of silver coins, for some reason it likes halves,I’ve found 4 with it,,the picture in my signature was one I consider my best coin find to date. Not the oldest but the year and mint make it desirable.I would give the Deus 2 a shot if you can afford it

CD, did you get an answer from XP on locking the "Silencer" setting when changing settings? I'm curious if it could be done or the reason it cannot. Thanks!

Hey Calabash, wanted to 2x check on a feature or lack thereof that i picked up on another video review - There was mention that the ID Norm function found on the Deus 1 under - PROFILE - no longer exists on the Deus 2 due to the FMF. It was further explained that with each mode, there are different frequency weightings to improve finding specific types of targets. Thus, each mode will have different targets ID scales that need to be 'learned'.

The catch for this, as it was explained, is that you need to know the foundation program with its' frequency bias for each 'program' used in order to know the appropriate conductivity scale to keep in mind while hunting.

Thoughts ?

I've messed around with the ID Norm function on my Deus and have used it and not used it. It simplifies things to have them NORM'd, so to speak. But favorite programs can be learned.

UtahRich -