Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus In Water

Hotdawg

Hi all, my first water hunt video is now up. I use the water kit on an extra XP Deus shaft. In this video and future ones you will also see the 9" HF round coil being used.

It's always fun to get in the water to hunt.

Thx., for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKEoS7guXK0&t=2s

The headphones (WS4 and WS5) are not submersible to 15 feet. If you use the water kit which has waterproof earbuds, that setup is submersible.

Andy

Andy Sabisch said:
The headphones (WS4 and WS5) are not submersible to 15 feet. If you use the water kit which has waterproof earbuds, that setup is submersible.

Andy

Thanks, Andy!
Where does one get water proof earbuds?

Tony
The waterproof earbuds come in the Antenna/waterproof kit .
Gary

G.A.P.metal said:
Tony
The waterproof earbuds come in the Antenna/waterproof kit .
Gary

Thanks! I purchased the water kit some time ago but never used it. I'll have to see if I can get it all to work.

Get over to our XP Team USA YouTube channel, the Minnesota Beach Boys have some great water hunting videos uploaded.

If you have any questions on setting it up, let me know . . . use it a lot and it works very well

Really enjoyed your videos, never tried Deus in water, have to do some research on giving it a try!

I also remember buying the water kit about 6 years ago when I bought my Deus. I don’t seem to recall having waterproof earbuds, can I get them separate?

Thanks smkunder!

I don't know if you can buy them separate. They come in as part of the water kit. I actually use the ear buds as my regular HP's when it's really hot outside.