Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus / ORX display question

UtahRich

Any of you have both the Deus and ORX? Is the display the same (size etc) or did XP improve the display with the ORX? I believe the screen layout is different on the ORX. I've not seen both side by side.

If the ORX has an improved display, will the Deus remote be 'upgraded' soon?

Has the Deus remote remained unchanged since introduction? If not, what changes have taken place?

Thanks,

Rich (Utah)

The screen on both units is the same size if that is what you were asking.

The TID value on the ORX is larger as it appears over the main screen when a target is detected.

The menu options are the same on both units and there is no plan to "upgrade" the Deus display

It has remain pretty much unchanged with the exception of more options since first introduced . . . as they say, "If it ain't broken, don't fix it"

Andy

Andy Sabisch said:

The TID value on the ORX is larger as it appears over the main screen when a target is detected.

The menu options are the same on both units and there is no plan to "upgrade" the Deus display

It has remain pretty much unchanged with the exception of more options since first introduced . . . as they say, "If it ain't broken, don't fix it"

Andy

Andy, will you be publishing an ORX Handbook?

What happened to the Equinox Handbook?

The Equinox Handbook is getting wrapped up and getting ready to go to the printer . . . will be out shortly.

As far as an ORX handbook, the new Deus Handbook covers the functions of the ORX but since the ORX is limited in adjustments, there really was not a need for a stand-alone handbook on that unit . . .

Andy

Andy Sabisch said:
The Equinox Handbook is getting wrapped up and getting ready to go to the printer . . . will be out shortly.

As far as an ORX handbook, the new Deus Handbook covers the functions of the ORX but since the ORX is limited in adjustments, there really was not a need for a stand-alone handbook on that unit . . .

Andy

I thought that might be the case with the ORX, but had to ask.

I've found your handbooks invaluable in getting up to speed, and read them several times. An alternative Equinox book is needed for sure...

Thanks Andy...

Andy Sabisch said:

Andy

Thanks for the response Andy.

That is exactly what I was asking. I'm most of the way through your book and appreciate everybody's tolerance of my remedial questions as I try and wrap my mind around this machine.

Rich (Utah)