Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus price

eBay sucks but they're the only game in town if your really looking to move something like a metal detector.
The market it so saturated with used machines of all makes and models that nothing has real value. I see some used machines up for sale at a price that I feel is good but I know the guy posting it don't have a chance in hell of getting that price..
A used full Deus 1 with a x35 coil can't get $475? Etracs for sale at $500 with nobody buying?
Just my opinion here guys, but it seems people would rather spend a thousand bucks for the newest technology that will squeeze one more nickel from they're worn out park than keep what they got and put a little effort into finding a new hunting spot..
I buy ,sell And trade alot ,and although I have the newest Tek I actually feel more comfortable with the older tek, a 3 year old machine is now older tek and a 7 year old machine is now a relic.
And the endless videos of you tubers, bla bla bla..guys claim they're gonna have a test garden that's known worldwide,,lmao..ok,I set my goals just a tad bit higher I guess..Wonder why your machines aren't selling,look up the guys trashing them on YouTube,just don't subscribe
Exactly and older detectors are hard to get parts for I will only own two detectors my Deus2 and the Manticore when it out for me that's all I need.
I will sell my equinox with all the upgrades to my friend cheap because I've made my money back on it already.
Mark

What coils are you including in the offer ? Are they standard coils or X-35 this makes a difference also