Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus Remote Armband

Waterdog

Has anyone out there used this or anyone out there have any ideas of something would not make you sweet as much as these ?

I use it all the time. Never have to worry about loosing and damaging the controller while hiking or detecting in the woods. Yeah it will make your arm sweat a bit in the hot weather. You can always just NOT use the controller if you have the WS4's or you can put it in your shirt pocket and forget about it.

i have 1 but i need to change progs to check targets so prefer it around my neck for easy access to button changes

I have an ORX and not the Deus so I only have two modes that I use and generally I'm in 5 until I get into ample iron and I go to my program 6. And I don't mess around with a lot of adjustments on any detector. They're all set up the way I like to hunt and I just get down to business.

I keep my controller in the wristband because it's well protected, out of the way yet easy to look at and adjust if needed, and makes the search more enjoyable. I don't even have a slight interest in putting the controller back on the rod.

Monte

Didn’t like armband at first now I use it all the time. Buy a terry wristband and put the armband over that and sweat problem solved.

I got a two for one special on wristbands. I put them on yesterday and hunted without any problems. It took me a few swings to get used to looking at my wrist, not my machine. I really like the closer view of the remote, like looking at your watch for the time of day.
One of the fellow treasure hunters I know told me that it picks up dirt easier, scratching the display. I have to keep an eye on that. Other than that it's going to be on my wrist for the hunts in the furture:)