Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus software upgrades

doberman

Just bought an XP and will be upgrading to the latest software 3.2 and wonder where I can get the earlier versions of the software as well?

Thanks Dan

If your purchase is a new detector it will come with V3.2 already loaded. To load V2.0 see page 27 in the owner’s manual and pay close attention to each step, on one step of the upload you can choose which program to load. I am still on the fence between V 2.0 and V 3.2 for tone quality. Good luck and enjoy.

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/images/update_deus/User_manual_UK_V3.0_WEB.pdf

Thanks Deusdigger - thats the info I was looking for - want to try both versions to see which I prefer especially in regards to tones, per what I hvae been reading. Can I donload both to a computer and upgrade in the field or do I have to do it while connected to the net?

Dan

ecoast said:
caroly said:
V2. is not for the new 11 inch coil.

you can use any coil after pairing/selecting

9"
11"
11x13"

I was told by Regtons U.K . V2.0 is not for the new 11 inch coil, but I have seen posts where people had V2.0 installed and bought the new 11 inch
coil and it was working O.K. I would like to try version V2.0 but dare not try it with my new 11 inch.

Be aware, anytime you change or reinstall software, you lose all custom programs...Write them down to re enter them after.

Jim

Henrikras said:
No problem with 11" at all... I've up and down several times 2.0 / 3.2 with all my coil's, allso the 11". :thumbup:

Well coming from you Henrikras I will give it a try if I get anymore trouble with the V3.2......cheers.