Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus Tracking

Flintstone

Dose anyone know bad the XP is to track out coins or other targets? I have a place that the ground changes a lot, and I use tracking if not I forget to rebalance. Some say that all detectors are bad to track out targets. Don't think the XP is that bad,.If Gary see's this post, maybe he can help me out. Thanks flintstone

i used tracking a lot when i had my deus
& i would say no worrys on tracking out a coin
just use it & enjoy :detecting:

Thanks Walt, I was starting to think no one knew or just didn't want to say. I love my XP, I seen where someone was saying that all detectors tracked out coins and other targets. I know if you go over a target 15 or 20 times it might track it out. As fast as the Deus is, if you make a wide swing over targets, it will good. Thanks for the reply.