Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Xp Deus with Gary's Hot, Sifter, Ultimate Programs (1 Month of Finds)

Churchy78

I have been using the XP Deus for three years now and can't believe the amount of finds coming out of the ground. I am currently metal detecting sports fields that have been in use for 100 plus years, with various different uses and layers of coins and relics. Over the last 10 years I owned many high end metal detectors Whites, Garretts ect., but the Deus is simply superior. Over the last year, I have been using Gary's Hot, Sifter, and Ultimate program, and my finds have gone up dramatically. The 9 inch coil with the sifter and ultimate programs using full tones, allows for great separation between the 2-6 inch depth, I even have a rust mark on a mercury silver dime laying next to a nail . The 11 inch coil works great with all Gary's programs, but I find most of my deep targets with the hot program set at Sen. 95. Targets come in with a high whisper squeaky tone between 7 and 11 inchs deep. The pictures above show how well these programs work.

You have made some excellent finds using those programs and I'm assuming that you found all of this at parks and fields that have been hunted out with metal detectors for years. I know of several areas like this in my area and next season, I am looking forward to finding some cool stuff that has been left behind. Thanks for posting.

Went out to hunt a fresh plowed field and found 1885 Morgan and 1901 Indian Head. I was using the sifter program on the 11 inch coil with 95 sensitivity. The Deus still amazes me and the Sifter program keeps finding the treasure in the trash.